We know that nonprofits need to be focused on their missions; that’s important for helping people and communities thrive. So when we can leverage an asset we have – the C&S Print Shop (and it’s dedicated team) – in a way that takes a bit of the pressure off nonprofits, we do. Community groups in our corporate headquarter communities are invited to ask us for help with printing collateral materials for fundraising, posters for a special event, letterhead, or flyers.
To improve your chances of a positive response to your request for donated printing from C&S please review the following:
- Targeted nonprofit groups and organizations with 501© 3 designation by the Internal Revenue Service within 20 miles of Keene, NH or Brattleboro, VT
- Competitive requests focus on our core initiatives.
- Organizations must have two years of direct service experience prior to applying.
- May apply for one print job donation per calendar year, up to $1,000 in value.
- Services provided at the discretion of C&S and subject to availability, scheduling and other factors.
- Turn around time, once arrangements are confirmed:
- 2 weeks for donated printing projects during Jan., March, April, May, July, Aug., Oct., Nov.
- 4 weeks during Feb., June, Sept., Dec.
- We regretfully cannot expedite donated print projects.
- Submit PDF art files with print request.
- Pick up completed print projects at C&S Print Shop in Brattleboro, VT.
- If print project estimate exceeds $1,000, your nonprofit may either reduce the scale of the project or cover the balance at a discounted price.
For guidance, visit our Frequently Asked Questions section.