Employee Gardener Communication
An internal communications plan can be designed to:
- Provide clear and accessible lines of communication between the garden leadership team and employee gardeners.
- Promote employee confidence in the workplace gardens project by providing measures for accountability and problem-solving.
- Foster team-building and sense of community among employee gardeners.
- Clarify the company’s expectations of, and support for, employee gardeners.
- Increase and sustain employee gardener participation by amplifying a sense of purpose.
- Share up-to-date info on the project and general gardening resources.
- Provide opportunities for employees to share feedback on the project.
Click here for a sample communication plan.